NOTICE: Anyone over age 18is eligible to compete in the game. The game uses GPS to locate your mobile device to confirm you are located where cash tournaments are permitted. Cash tournaments are currently disabled in certain countries and some U.S. states comply with local regulations. We ensure that each tournament provides the same circumstances to each player. We also monitor game-player to prevent cheating and ensure competitions are fair.
APPLE IS NOT A SPONSOR OR PROVIDER OF OUR TOURNAMENTS, CONTESTS, SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZES. ALL TOURNAMENTS, CONTESTS, SWEEPSTAKES AND PRIZES ARE PROVIDED BY OURSELVES.
1. Limited License
Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with all the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms, we grant you permission to access and use the application, only for your personal use. You may not reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or publicly perform any part of the application. You may not use the application for any purpose other than a purpose for which the application is expressly designed. If you are prohibited under applicable law from using the application, you may not use it.
All intellectual property on the App is owned by us or its licensors, which includes materials protected by copyright, trademark, or patent laws. All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by us . All content on the App (except for Personal Information), including but not limited to text, software, scripts, code, designs, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, applications, interactive features and all other content (“Content”) is a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws and is the proprietary property of us ; All rights reserved.
Some Services and Software may allow you to create digital objects, such as avatars. Such digital objects, in addition to any digital or virtual objects or assets we assign to your Account, such as wings or virtual goods, are collectively referred to as “Digital Assets”. You acknowledge that because all Digital Assets are created through the Software and/or Services, we solely and exclusively own all Digital Assets. While using service, you acknowledge that specify virtual currency, such as bonus cash, gems, are referred to as inconvertible Virtual Assets, We retains the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the types of Virtual Assets that may be available through the Services, and may add or remove the availability of any Virtual Assets from the Services at any time for any reason. To the extent we do not automatically own any Digital Asset, you hereby irrevocably, expressly and automatically assign to us, in perpetuity, all right, title and interest in and to any such Digital Assets, including, without limitation, all copyrights, patent rights, trade secrets, trademarks, moral rights and all other applicable proprietary and intellectual property rights throughout the world. If you have any rights to Digital Assets that cannot (as a matter of law) be assigned to us in accordance with the foregoing, you unconditionally and irrevocably: (i) waive the enforcement of such rights against us; and (ii) grant to us an exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license (a) to reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform and otherwise use and exploit such Digital Assets, (b) to use, make, have made, sell, offer to sell, import and otherwise exploit any product or service based on, embodying, incorporating or derived from Digital Assets, and (c) to exercise any and all other present or future rights not yet known in Digital Assets. Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited license to use Digital Assets through your own Account solely for purposes and in furtherance of your use of Services.
The App may contain links to websites, applications or other products or services operated by other companies (“Third Party Platforms”). We do not endorse, monitor or have any control over these Third-Party Platforms, which have separate End User License Agreement and privacy policies. We are not responsible for the content or policies of Third-Party Platforms and you access such Third-Party Platforms at your own risk.
This is a platform that enables skill-based multiplayer tournaments on mobile devices while offering gamers the ability to compete for real prizes.
Games powered by Acerena take the clear distinction as being games of skill -- and not games of chance -- a difference which makes the tournaments legal in the majority of the United States.
The App contains services and features that are available to certain mobile Devices. Your carrier’s normal rates and fees apply. Not all mobile services will work with all carriers or Devices. By using the game ’s mobile services, you agree that we may communicate with you by electronic means to your mobile Device and that certain information about your use of these services may be shared with us. If you change or deactivate your mobile phone number, you must promptly update your account information to ensure that we don’t send your messages to a different person.
·What Information We May Collect
A. Information your directly and voluntarily provide to us
we may collect information that you provide to us. The information includes but is not limited to: your email address, the content of feedback, and the content of the questionnaire answered by you.
B. Information automatically collected when you use our Service
We will collect information including, but not limited to: your mobile device’s brand, model, operating system, resolution, screen size, system version, Bluetooth settings, internet connection, RAM, history, the apps you have installed, the apps you have running in the background, advertising IDs (such as Apple's IDFA), along with your account activation time, content displayed to you and whether you clicked on it, advertisements displayed to you and whether you clicked on them, URLs you have visited, notifications that have appeared on your mobile device, your IP address, your mobile country code, and your identity. We will also request access to your photos, media and files, your device’s camera and microphone, your Wi-Fi connection information and your device ID and call information.
C. Information collected by our Third-Party Advertising Partners.
We work with third party advertising partners to provide personalized ads for you.
Our partners may collect hardware and software information such as IP address, device ID and type, advertising IDs (such as Apple's IDFA, both of which are randomly generated numbers that you can reset by going into your device' settings), device language, operating system, time zones, and identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device.
D. Information collected by Third Parties Analytics Services
We may work with third party analytics services to help us provide you with better service. Information might be analyzed such as how often you use the application and the events that occur within the application. We collect this type of analysis information and use it in conjunction with the analytical information collected from other users so that such information cannot be used to identify any specific individual user.
If you give us personal information of somebody else, we will assume that you have their permission to do so. Transmissions to and from the game or the Site may not be confidential and consequently, may be read or intercepted by others.
·How We May Use Collected Information
A. To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
B. To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
C. To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
D. To process cash deposits and withdrawals
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when players may choose to cash. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
E. To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
F. To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, usage tips, website news and/or other requests, promotions. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they must delete their account in settings page under profile.
·Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to our business partners, including advertisers, publishers, and data tracking companies. These business partners may use your personal information to show you advertisements, measure your ad/site interaction, and better understand the site and app traffic usage or user behavior in order to improve their services. Such partners’ use of the information that we disclose to them will be governed by their privacy policies.
We may disclose your personal information to our trusted agents and service providers so that they can perform requested services on our behalf. For example, we may share payment information with a third-party service provider in order to assist us with processing credit card payments. These entities are prohibited from using User’s information for any purposes other than providing us with requested services. We may also share aggregate or anonymous information with other third parties in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
We may share your personal information as required or permitted by law to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or government request, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is legally required or otherwise necessary to protect our rights and property, or the rights, property or safety of others, including to advisers, law enforcement agencies, judicial and regulatory authorities. We may also transfer your personal information to a third party that acquires all or part of our assets or shares, or that succeeds us in carrying on all or a part of our business, whether by merger, acquisition, reorganization or otherwise.
·Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your information is our utmost priority, and we take strict measures in order to protect our data from unauthorized access, use, disclosure or destruction of data. We have implemented physical, technical and administrative security measures for the app Services that comply with applicable laws and industry standards. For example, we use firewalls, encryption technology and other automated software designed to protect against fraud and identity theft; our data is only stored in centers that provide high-level security for your information. We strictly prohibit any user unreasonably using the privacy of others obtained during the use of the software.
Please take care in sending us sensitive information because third parties can unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications between you and us, and you acknowledge that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. For your safety, you should never reveal any sensitive personal information in any of our public forums, message boards or chat features.
Personal Location Data: As a part of this service, we collect location information from your device. If you would like to opt out of having this information collected, you cannot use our Cash Withdrawals.
Children: The Services will not knowingly accept personal information from anyone under 18 years old. If you believe that a child under 18 has gained access to the Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We have taken commercially reasonable steps to restrict use of Services to those who are at least 18 years old. We do not sell products or services for purchase by minors.
In order to access the App and use the Company Services, you are required to create and be logged in to the account (“Account”). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and password and for restricting access to your Account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, terminate your rights to use Company Services, remove or edit content, or cancel Winnings in its sole discretion. You agree that any termination of your Account and/or your right to use the Company Services may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that the Company may immediately deactivate or delete your Account and all related information and files related to your Account and or bar any further access. Further, you agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your right to use or otherwise access your Account or use the Company Services.
As the holder of your Account, you are solely responsible for complying with these Terms, and only you are entitled to all benefits accruing thereto. You may not allow any other person to (i) access your Account; (ii) access Services or Software through your Account; or (iii) accept or use prizes, winnings and other representative of value (including without limitation digital trophies, virtual currency or virtual goods) (collectively “Winnings”). Neither your Account nor Winnings nor any Digital Assets (defined in Section 3) are transferable to any other person or account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of our security or the security of your Account in our game.
Eligibility: Only eligible persons may play the games subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
Tournament Rules: The Game matches players having the same skill-level. When the Game starts, the system will call ball with number inside one by one. Players are required to daub the numbers on the bingo cards according to the balls within a specified time. They will score if they daub correctly. Otherwise, the score will be deducted. Once the player daubs correctly, the power-up bar will move, and when it is filled, a power-up will be triggered. How fast the player daubs will decide the moving speed of the bar. Player can also score by achieving bingo. A bingo will be achieved when a player gets five (5) squares in a straight line or a diagonal, or four (4) squares in the corners. When the time is up, player with a higher score will be judged as the Winner.
·Winnings, Account Funds, and Payments
·Fees. You shall pay all fees and payments for Services (“Fees”) charged to your Account. All payment shall be made in U.S. Dollars, prepaid and non-refundable. We may change the price of Services at any time, without affecting your past purchases. You shall be authorized to use the payment method that you provided and any payment information you provide shall be true and accurate. When you provide a payment method, you authorize us to charge you for the Services using such payment method to charge you for any paid feature of the Services that you choose to sign up for.
· Billing. We may change our billing procedures with or without notice to you. We may bill you (i) in advance; (ii) at the time of purchase; or (iii) shortly after purchase, in our sole discretion. If we make an error on your bill, you must tell us within 120 days after the error first appears on your bill. We will then promptly investigate the charge. If you do not inform us within that time period, we will not be liable for any losses resulting from the error and we will not be required to correct the error or provide a refund. If we identify a billing error, we will correct that error within 90 days.
· Withdrawal requests; closing accounts. If you are a “Cash Player”, you may request a withdrawal of funds from your available Account balance at any time. Users may request withdrawals by PayPal. Subject to our games confirmation of funds availability, withdrawal requests may take up to 15 days to process. We reserve the right to freeze a user’ s Account and/or delay a request for withdrawal pending completion of any investigation of reported or suspected abuse by a user requesting withdrawal of funds. The minimum amount of any withdrawal (other than when your Account is closed) is US$2.00. If your account is closed then, subject to the right of Battle Bingo to freeze a user’ s Account, delay a request for withdrawal, or declare that funds are forfeited because of your Fraud, the remaining funds in your Account at the time of closing will be returned to you. If you initiate a withdrawal of funds from your Account, you will forfeit all Bonus Cash currently in your Account.
· Refund Policy. We will not grant you any refunds, unless otherwise required by law.
· Winnings Delivery Policy. When you receive Winnings, you may be required to provide us with a proof, evidencing that you are, or were at the time of your participation, eligible to participate in the subject competition according with these Terms and that you participated in accordance with these Terms. 1）If you can provide us with such proof to our reasonable satisfaction, you will receive the relevant Winnings. Within ten days of receipt of Winnings, you may appeal to the officials regarding the amount of Winnings and other related issues. If you do not appeal to the Officials, you will be deemed to have no objection to the delivery of Winnings. 2）If you fail to provide us with such proof to our reasonable satisfaction, you will not receive the relevant Winnings. We may reverse or require return of any payment in error which has been received by you and you shall cooperate with us in this regard. We may also reduce payment to you without notice to adjust any previous overpayment.
· Credit Card/PayPal Use. When you pay by credit card, you represent to us that you are the authorized user of such credit card. If your credit card account number, its expiration date and/or your billing address changes, or if your credit card expires or is cancelled for any reason, you must notify us immediately. We are not liable for any loss caused by any unauthorized use of your credit card or other method of payment by a third party (such as PayPal) in connection with the Services. Any attempt to defraud through the use of credit cards or other methods of payment, regardless of the outcome, or any failure by you to honor legitimate charges or requests for payment, will result in immediate termination of your Account, forfeiture of Winnings, and pursuit of civil litigation and/or criminal prosecution.
· Bonus Cash. A Cash Player may be granted bonus cash and/or credits (“Bonus Cash”). Bonus Cash can only be used to enter Cash Competitions, but for no other purpose. When you enter a Cash Competition, US$0.01of Bonus Cash will be used to enter the competition for every US$0.10 spent on the Cash Competition entry fee. However, if Bonus Cash is the only currency available in your account, additional Bonus Cash will be used to enter Cash Competitions. When you win a Cash Competition, any Bonus Cash that you have used to pay the entry fee will be returned to you and any additional winnings beyond your entry fee will be paid in U.S. Dollars. If you do not enter a Cash Competition within a continuous 60 day time period, all Bonus Cash in your account will be forfeited.
·Invalid Scores. A Cash Player should submit their scores within 10 minutes after completing the game. If A Cash Player fails to submit their scores in more than 10 minutes, the scores will be cancelled and scored to zero.
· Forfeiture of Funds. If your Account is unilaterally closed or terminated because of your Fraud, we may determine that the funds in your Account are forfeited and not returned to you.
· Cheating, Fraud, and Abuse. our games in any tournament or competition, you shall not conduct any act which may unfairly alter your chance of winning or constitute the commission of fraud (“Fraud”), which may include, without limitation to (i) registering and/or using multiple accounts, (ii) using unauthorized or altered software or hardware to assist play (e.g., including the use of bots, botnets, jailbroken devices or rooted devices, collusion with bots and/or use of cheat programs such as debuggers, clock-skewing software and memory scanners), (iii) intentionally poor playing to achieve competitive advantage, (iv) colluding with other players (e.g. intentionally losing rematches in Cash Competitions); (v)deliberate transferring money between Accounts (e.g., money laundering), (vi) harassing other participants, (vii) swindling gifts of deposit and (viii) posting objectionable materials.
If we find any Fraud, we may, at our sole discretion: (i) immediate termination of your Account and blocking of your access to the Services; (ii) void and forfeit any Winnings that you may otherwise have been entitled to received; (iii) disgorge and/or recoup any Winnings received by you; (iv) institute or seek any injunctive relief, civil and/or criminal proceedings against you and/or any of your co-conspirators arising out of or relating to your commission of abuse; and/or (v) disclose or report any money laundering or similar illegal activity to law enforcement authorities.
10.User Behavior Norms
·The content referred to in this Agreement refers to any content that is transmitted, uploaded, and shared by users during the use of the game , including but not limited to registration information such as account avatar, name, user description, and authentication materials.
·Users may not use the game account or the Service to disseminate content prohibited by the following laws, regulations and policies:
1) against the basic principles established by the Constitution;
2) endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
3) harming national honors and interests;
4) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining national unity;
5) Destroy the national religious policy and promote cults and feudal superstitions;
6) Spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
7) spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetment;
8) Insulting or slandering others and infringing upon the lawful rights and interests of others;
9) infringe on the intellectual property rights, copyright or public private rights of any third party;
10) Violation of human morality and customs (e.g. maliciously screening and insulting others within the platform);
11) Any form of advertising that is not permitted in writing by the company;
12) Information containing other content prohibited by law or administrative regulations.
·Users may not use the game account or the service to disseminate the following content that interferes with the game normal operations or infringes the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties:
1) contains any sexual or suggestive;
2) Containing insults, intimidation, threats;
3) Contains harassment, junk advertisements, malicious information, and scam information;
4) involving the privacy, personal information or information of others;
5) Infringement of other people's right to reputation, portrait rights, intellectual property rights, trade secrets and other legal rights and interests;
6) Contains other information that interferes with the normal operation of the Service and infringes the content of other users or third-party legal rights.
·Without the written permission of the company, you may not, by yourself, authorize, permit or assist any third party to perform the following acts on the information in the game and related services of this Agreement:
1) copy, read, and use the information content of the game and related services for commercial purposes including but not limited to publicity, increased reading, and page views;
2) arbitrarily edit, organize, and arrange the information content of the game and related services, and display it in channels other than the source page of the game and related services;
3) Adopt any form of identification including but not limited to special signs, special codes, etc., to assist the third party to generate traffic, read volume guidance, transfer, hijacking, etc. for the information content of the game and related services;
4) Other acts of illegally obtaining or using the information content of the game and related services.
· If the company discovers or receives reports from others or complains that the user violates the provisions of this agreement, the company has the right to review and delete the relevant content in 24 hours, including but not limited to the user information, at any time without notice, and to include the violation account according to the seriousness of the case. Not limited to warnings, account bans, device bans, functional bans, and notify users to process results.
· Users who have been banned due to violation of this Agreement may contact the company by themselves. Among them, the user who is blocked by the function will automatically resume the banned function after the expiration of the ban period. The banned user can submit an appeal, and the company will review the appeal and make a reasonable judgment on whether to decide whether to change the penalty.
· The User understands and agrees that the Company shall have the right to impose penalties on violations of relevant laws and regulations or this Agreement in accordance with reasonable judgment, take appropriate legal actions against any user who violates laws and regulations, and report relevant information to relevant departments in accordance with laws and regulations. The user shall bear all legal liabilities arising therefrom.
·The User understands and agrees that any claims, claims or losses claimed by any third party arising out of or arising out of the User's breach of this Agreement, including reasonable attorneys' fees, shall be compensated by the user to the Company.
·Cheating, Fraud, and Abuse. In accessing or participating in Services or using the Software, you represent and warrant to us and our developer partners that you will not engage in any activity that interrupts or attempts to interrupt the operation of the Services or Software. Anyone who engages in, participates in or displays behavior that may be interpreted, in the discretion of us and our developer partners only, as unfair methods in participating in Services or using the Software, including but not limited to, the opening and/or use of multiple accounts, the use of unauthorized or altered software or hardware to assist play (e.g., bots, botnets, and collusion with bots), intentionally poor play in certain games to achieve competitive advantage, collusion with other players (e.g. intentionally losing rematches in Cash Competitions), deliberate transfer of money between accounts (e.g., “money laundering”), harassment of other participants, posting objectionable material, breach of these Terms, breach of security of your Account, or any other act (whether through the use of automated technology or otherwise) that unfairly alters your chance of winning or constitutes the commission of fraud (collectively, “Abuse”), you will be subject to immediate sanction (as determined by us and our developer partners only), which may include, without limitation: (1) immediate termination of your Account and blocking of your access to the Website and Services; (2) any Winnings that you may otherwise have been entitled to receive shall be void and forfeited; and (3) any Winnings received by you shall be subject to disgorgement and/or recoupment. In addition to the foregoing, as agents for our developer partners, we reserve the right to disclose or report any money laundering similar illegal activity to law enforcement and regulatory authorities. Without limiting our other available remedies, we, solely, or in conjunction with our developer partners, may institute or seek any injunctive relief, civil and/or criminal proceedings against you and/or any of your co-conspirators arising out of or related to your commission of Abuse, including without limitation recovering all of our and/or our developer partners’ fees and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) in connection with such efforts.
11.Compliance with Laws
·Prohibited US States/Countries. You acknowledge that various rules, regulations and laws addressing sweepstakes, contests, and tournaments with entry fees and/or prizes govern your participation in Competitions (“Gaming Laws”), and that Gaming Laws are set up by each individual US state, country, territory, or jurisdiction. Therefore, the Software DOES NOT permit Cash Competitions (as defined in section 8.3) to be offered to users participating in Competitions in any state in which such Competition violates its Gaming Laws (“Prohibited Jurisdiction”), and if you are located in any Prohibited Jurisdiction then you may not participate in Cash Competitions. In the United States, Prohibited Jurisdictions, as of the “Updated” date above, include: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Louisiana, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, and Tennessee. For card games, Prohibited Jurisdictions include Maine and Indiana. It is your responsibility to determine whether the state, country, territory or jurisdiction in which you are located is a Prohibited Jurisdiction. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to monitor the location from which you access Services, we may block access from any Prohibited Jurisdiction. Each time you log in to participate in a Cash Competition, you must accurately confirm the location from which you are playing.
·Additional Laws. In addition to Gaming Laws, you are also subject to all municipal, state and federal laws, rules and regulations of the city, state and country in which you reside and from which you access and use Services, including without limitation U.S. export laws (together with Gaming Laws, the “Applicable Laws”). You are solely responsible for your compliance with all Applicable Laws. Access to Competitions may not be legal for some or all residents of, or persons present in, certain jurisdictions. SERVICES AND COMPETITIONS ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. Your participation in Competitions is at your own risk, and you agree not to hold us responsible or liable if Applicable Laws restrict or prohibit your access or participation.
· LEGAL DISCLAIMERS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE LAWFULNESS OF YOUR PARTICIPATING IN ANY COMPETITION OFFERED BY OUR DEVELOPER PARTNERS OR USE OF SERVICES, NOR SHALL ANY PERSON AFFILIATED, OR CLAIMING AFFILIATION, WITH US HAVE AUTHORITY TO MAKE ANY SUCH REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES.
12.User Interaction Disclaimer
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other people, whether online or in person. The game is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage resulting from any interaction with other App users, persons you meet through the App, or persons who find you because of information posted on, by or through the App. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other users on the App, and conduct any necessary investigation before meeting another person. The game is under no obligation to become involved with any user dispute, but may do so at its own discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the APPS, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all claims, losses, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, arising from or relating in any way to your Personal Information, your use of the App, your conduct in connection with the App or with other App users, or any violation of these End User License Agreement, any law or the rights of any third party.
14.Limitation of Liability
THE GAME SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS APP OR THE CONDUCT OF OTHER APP USERS (WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE) OR ATTENDANCE AT A THE GAME EVENT OR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION, EVEN IF THE GAME HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE APP. YOUR ONLY REMEDY AGAINST THE GAME FOR USE OF THE APP OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE APP. THAT SAID, IF THE GAME IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS WHICH IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THIS APP OR ANY CONTENT, THE GAME ’S LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED US$100.00. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If any provision in these End User License Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of these End User License Agreement shall continue to be enforceable. If any provision in these End User License Agreement is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision is deemed severable from these End User License Agreement and the remaining provisions are still valid and enforceable.
You agree that the game has the right to suspend or deactivate your account or your access to certain parts of the game at any time and without notice or liability to you. Upon such termination we might delete your account and other information related to your account.
Reason for such termination could be violations of this agreement, requests from law enforcement or other government agency requests, but it is not limited to any of these.